Wycombe House Tennis Club
Welcome to Wycombe House Tennis
A small friendly tennis club in Isleworth/Osterley – West London, just a stones throw from the Gillette Corner on the A4. We are the tennis section of the Wycombe House Sports and Social Club.
The Tennis Section of Wycombe House was formed in 1930 and played on grass courts until 1984, when four hard courts were laid. Floodlighting two in 1992 considerably extended the Tennis Section.
The club now has 4 Matchplay II carpet courts, which were re-laid in 2011, two of which are floodlit. Offering competitive subscription rates for both adult and junior tennis players. We also offer both junior and senior tennis coaching on weekdays and at the weekends.
INTRODUCING OUR NEW CLUB TENNIS COACH
He’s an @lta Level 3 qualified coach, LTA Tennis For Kids coach, has 10 years coaching experience and is a former national and international player.
Experienced in coaching top county and national juniors.
Languages spoken: English, Polish
Wycombe House is an LTA Registered Tennis Club. Our tennis membership is currently approximately 100 players with an age range of 4 years to 80 plus years.
Looking for a tennis coach? Please visit our coaching page.
To apply to join Wycombe House Tennis club, please complete our online membership application form.
What we offer
- 4 (outdoor carpet) tennis courts
- 2 floodlit tennis courts (cost £4 per hour – tokens available to purchase / can be used until 10pm)
- Social play sessions on weekdays and weekends – see the social tennis page for details
- Tennis balls are provided at all social sessions.
- Various membership categories to suit all ages and standards.
- Annual opportunity to be included in the club Wimbledon Ticket Ballot (BTM registration required)
- Members licensed bar
- Club hall for hire at discounted rates for members (restrictions apply)
- Outdoor area / garden for members use
- Tennis Coaching programme for both adults and juniors of all abilities – group and individual lessons available.
- LTA qualified and licensed coaches.
- Various competitions throughout the year.
- Mens and Ladies teams competing in the Middlesex leagues – summer and winter.
- 5% members discount for online purchases at tennisnuts.com
For those who wish to play competitive tennis we run three men’s and one Ladies team in the Middlesex Summer Leagues , one Seniors team in the Middlesex Winter League, one Ladies and one Men’s team in the Middlesex Winter Floodlit League.
For adult membership enquiries please contact our team.
As part of Wycombe House we share a thriving Sports bar with both the Cricket and Social sections of the club. After a day on the tennis court our regular players will often spend time relaxing in the Club House Bar where visitors, guests and prospective new members are always welcome. The bar is staffed by an enthusiastic team of volunteers and is open on Wednesday, Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoon.
What’s Going on at Wycombe House?
Sunday Morning19th January 2020
The perfect time11th January 2020
Edgar Grabowski – Club Coach7th January 2020
We are delighted7th January 2020
New prospective tennis members are welcome to attend our social tennis on Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning or Wednesday evening. Further information available on our Social Tennis page.
For full details of our subscription fees please visit the Membership page. For details of our junior coaching program please visit the Junior Tennis page. Summer tennis camps start in July and August and are great value for money. For more information please get in touch with our coaching department.