Wycombe House Tennis – Club Rules
Wycombe House Tennis Codes of conduct
Failure to abide by the above rules may result in disciplinary action by the club which could result in membership being revoked or suspended.
Signed on behalf of Wycombe House Tennis committee – May 2017 (Revised July 2019)
Loretta Clements – Wycombe House Tennis Secretary
Club Welfare Officer – Ruth Williams : Tel 07958 444107
Wycombe House Court booking guidelines
- Courts may only be booked by members of the following Subscription categories
Full / Couple / Summer (Full) / Winter (Full) / Mid-Week / Intermediate
- No courts may be booked during Social club times, if you arrange to play a match or have coaching during these times you may be asked to leave the court .
- Courts may be booked to play ladder / other matches or individual coaching outside social or club coaching times subject to court availability.
- All club matches & team practices need to be booked by the secretary, club captain or team captains.
- All coaching sessions must be booked by the coach.
- During league matches courts may only be booked for 1 hour max no coaching permitted.